Monday, October 24, 2011

A Good Son



When you hear the words.....You're A Good Son.....You're A Good Man....you know you have been truly blessed.  The struggles you've had to endure may have been unbearable at times but to hear those words softens the load and lifts the heart and soul.

When people take notice, especially a loved one, it's a humbling experience but a much appreciated one.  Life has it's moments and sometimes it calls us do what we have to do because that's part of that experience. Things we do, not for the praise or recognition but because sometimes that's what it takes to make the world a better place, whether it's with family, friends or even strangers.

I've been blessed to hear those words from My Parents, Family Members, Friends and Colleagues along the way.  I may not be rich in monetary things but then again I've never been one to need much.  Even in all my imperfections, I know I've tried to do my best and that best has been rewarded from the kind words of others.

We only get one chance at this life and hopefully all of us are striving for the best, not of this world, but of reaching out to others, family members, friends, colleagues and strangers. I hope all of us can know that what we've done in this world has made a difference and that at the end of the day we can know that we have had the blessings of a good life, maybe not perfect, as we are human but one we can be at peace with.

May your road be easy and your load be lite and may you find the true meaning of Love and Life and feel their warmth and peace touch you and bless you along the way.......

An The Journey Continues.......

2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Well, it's been my experience that I can truly state: YOU ARE a 'good man', a good friend & a beautiful soul, Wondrous.

I think no matter what frustrations, pitfalls, or broken hearts life presents us with, in the end it's the size of our hearts, the way we used them, and the way we lived in this world which will give us our Karmic Rewards in the next life.

So, my friend, methinks you're in pretty good standing.


SJ!

One.

WynnSong said...

Thanks My Friend.
I can say with the utmost respect.... the same about you.....