Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blogging


Blogging is something I never expected to be doing. With so many bloggers out there, sharing their family activities, their interest, their faith, and their own uniqueness, I never thought I would be one of them.

My blogging started as a form of therapy. It was my way of putting my struggles, as well as my triumphs into words, to understand them better. By verbalizing my thoughts, I was able to get a more concrete picture of my experiences and a better understanding of what was and is happening in my life and learning from that process. 

I'm not the best wordsmith, when it comes to writing. I'm not one who has an answer for the tough questions or even the easy ones at times. I'm not the Dear Abby when it comes to advice. I don't get things right, most of the time. I'm just me.

By blogging, I can see who I am and learn from that knowledge. I can get a view from the top of what life has thrown my way and the road I've traveled. I can hopefully learn from my mistakes and face the challenges ahead with a bit more wisdom and experience. I can draw my strength from past failures and victories. When I make the wrong turn, I can pick myself up and start the process again. When I fail, I can realize that I'm only human and that's OK.

My writing can be taken with a grain of salt. Others may not agree with me and may think I'm too critical, too preachy, or not too bright at times. Sometimes I may come across as too negative or too open about things. I'm just me.

So as I learn, I hope others can learn. As I grow, I hope others can grow. When I fall, I hope it helps others to understand something about their own lives and find solutions to work through their own rough times. I hope I can be a small spark of hope and understanding. 

I hope someone will find some encouragement as I continue this Journey Of Life.......


3 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

"As I grow, I hope others can grow. When I fall, I hope it helps others to understand something about their own lives and find solutions to work through their own rough times. I hope I can be a small spark of hope and understanding.

I hope someone will find some encouragement as I continue this Journey Of Life......."

Your above statements are exactly why I started blogging. After a few short months...it began to take on a life all its own.

At that point, I just put my fingers on the keyboard and the Spirit does the rest.

It's scary and exciting at the same time.

I'm grateful to google for creating such an incredible outlet for people like me. I've been writing since 7th grade and simply cannot stop. As my hand refuses to hold the pen at times, my fingers never tire from pressing the alphabets in the keyboard. Lol

A Christian is who I am, writing is what I do :-)

Nice post Wynn.

Love for a great day!

WynnSong said...

Thanking God for Google and your talent my friend and for you sharing it with us.....

Moanerplicity said...

I agree, Wynn. Blogging can be very auto-didactic. But then, so can most forms of expression, especially writing because it allows the inner voice room to breathe, speak its truth & vent... & by doing so, we discover we are not so alone in our humanity or in our experiences.


One.