Monday, November 20, 2017

Lately in the Life


The last few months have been a bit of a blur. The days and weeks have been passing by faster than I've been ready for. It seems that I've lost my passions for Life.....again..... Complacency has certainly slipped in and maybe a little bit of laziness as well. I've forgotten that my Life is special and each day needs to be special as well.

We all slip into the moments where we lose track of our purpose, our goals and our dreams. Some seem to take only a little time to get back to normal. Others get caught up in the rut and spend way too much time existing, not living. Guess I've been there lately.

I've had to take another look at my passions and make strides in lighting the fire that moves me. Not an easy task, not easy at all. Sitting down and writing today is my attempt to get back on track and hopefully I'll be able to stay on course. Returning to my joy of writing will offer the motivation that I so badly need.
Sometimes it takes baby steps to bring back the Life you desire. Sometimes it takes giant leaps to get back to where we need to be.

If you find yourself in one of these moments that seem to last a while, maybe it's time to take a look at where your passions lie and by starting off with baby steps can you begin to find what your Life is lacking

This may not be where you're at right now. Your passions may be at a special place in your everyday happenings. But if you get to this place again, take stock in what you want and where you've been and start the steps needed to get back on course to making your life the best in can be, making each day as special as you can.

No comments: