Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Back For a While

It's been a while since I've written a post here. It's been an interesting few years, keeping me pretty busy and turning my interest to a variety of projects. The formation of a publishing company, the publishing of a songbook, "Songs of the Heart" and the book "Whispers of Life" as well as a lot of changes to my personal life have kept me occupied.

I've tried spending a lot of time trying to encourage others as well as myself to make the world a better place. There is too much turmoil in the world and we each should try to Make the World a Better Place and Be Who We Wish the World Would Be.

The next few blogs will be similar to my book, sharing life experiences that hopefully we can all identify with and learn from. I hope my return to this blog can be a time of uplifting and encouraging as well as interesting to those who keep up with it.

And the Journey Continues.....

No comments: