Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Screams of an Angry Man



The last few weeks we've been bombarded with lies, half truths and propaganda in so many areas. Being one who seems to becoming more and more sensitive lately, I find my reactions going off the chart. I catch myself becoming angry at the world, angry at the stubbornness, angry at the comments that are put out there just to cause problems or to cause more division.

I'm really struggling to let go of the anger rearing up inside me. The world can be such an ugly place at times and it seems to be getting uglier by the minute.

I'm constantly struggling to make this world a better place in every way I can. I'm finding some who are on board and wanting this as well. But so many others are fighting tooth and nail to cause division.

I should be able to let it go and take the weight of the world off my shoulders, but when I hear people continuing to cause problems and I feel so strongly that they are wrong, I just want to shout. ENOUGH.

We have our politicians making every effort to divide our nations more. As congressman John Boehner accuses President Obama for trying to be an emperor or king for the immigration law, he forgets that after the senate passed and immigration bill and the house republicans wanted him to bring up a vote on the bill as well, he too played emperor by refusing to bring it to a vote when the house was asking for it. Why is it so easy to put all the blame on others in order to side track our own blame with the problem. Why to we constantly lie and criticize and divide our nation even more. I so wish we could get rid of the two party system and make it a One American System where everyone was working for the good of our country but I know it's not feasible. I just wish all of our political leaders would stop  playing dictator, stop playing money mongers and just stop all the games.

We our proud Americans but when we take a deep look at where we are, we fall short in a lot of areas. When some of the facts and topics are revealed to some people, they say NO, it's just propaganda. How can it be propaganda when the facts are true and we do fall short in some areas of our country. It seems easier to turn a blind eye to some of the sad facts and continue to look through rose colored glasses than to face the truth and work on making it better.

There was a movie years back, I believe call the Network where one of the characters told everyone on the news to open their windows and their doors and scream to the top of their lungs, "I madder than hell and I'm not going to take it anymore". But these days one voice screaming can't be heard, but we can scream on the internet. Scream, stop the games, stop the lies, stop the stupidity, stop the politics, stop being blind, stop hating and hating and hating.......JUST STOP.

So many of us are turning into angry men and women. How long will we allow the foolishness of our leaders and others to continue. When will we stop the hate. When will we......JUST STOP.


No comments: