Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Why Wait

The last few months it seems like I've been putting my life on hold.  I've been constantly saying that once things calm down I'm going to make some big changes in my life and start living again......

WHAT

It just hit me how stupid that was.  The Past is Gone, We are not Promised Tomorrow, We Only Have Today.....

I've been wasting so many days waiting on circumstances to change so I could finally start living My Life.  Go Figure.......What's stopping me from living My Life Now.......Hmmmmmmmmm

It's sad that it takes so many of us a lifetime to learn how to Live Life, to Snatch Joy, to Seize the Moment.
It's sad that as the New Year rings in, that's when we decide to make some changes in our lives and usually those changes only last for a few days.

I think it's time to put .........WHY WAIT....... on my computer screen saver so every morning I log on I can remember.......REMEMBER......Now Is The Time, Now Is The Moment to Live Life......

WHY WAIT
                                

2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

As more & more people vanish unexpectedly from life, & as more friends stop breathing air for good, I've come to realize that it's very arrogant for me or anyone to ASSUME there will be a NEXT year, a next week, or even a tomorrow! So snatching JOY becomes not only a catch phrase, but a very NECESSARY reality, my friend!

Keep snatchin!

One.

Lin

WynnSong said...

Thanks to you my Friend....the phase "Snatch Joy" has become a very important part of my life as has your friendship......