Friday, August 26, 2011

Moving On



For the first time in a long time I woke up this morning feeling like it was time to Move On.  After another week of craziness, trying to put out more fires and making things right...at least what I felt was right..., I finally feel comfortable with letting go and letting things happen the way they will.

It's time to let go of the anger, the frustration, the pride, the sadness and no longer let the situations, the greed of others, the wrongs of the world and the past few years dictate my life.  What ever happens with the situations I've been putting so much worry, work, time and effort into will work out one way or another.  God knows the situations and God is in control so again I have to stop and put my trust in Him........

So today it's time to Smile....time to Live....time to Find the Joy again. 

It's interesting how I've talked about this in so many blogs but I can say today it's finally not just in my head but in my Heart and Spirit as well.  It's time to follow my heart and not let the demands of others dictate who I am.

So today is a New Day.....today is My Time.....today I Choose Joy.......

And the Journey Continues.......

No comments: