Monday, August 8, 2011

Today



Today......
What shall I do....

Should I suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or should I lift my head high.....
Should I curse those that betray me or learn to forgive and forget.....
Should I let my woes lead me into depression or rise up and shout I will not be defeated.....
Should I let my mind run amok, to and fro, confused and frustrated or take it one step, one day at a time....
Should I squander in the worry over the trivial, the critical, the heartbreak or Let Go and Let God....

Will I lift my head up high....
Will I forgive and forget....
Will I not be defeated....
Will I take it one moment at a time....
Will I trust in God's control.....

What I do today determines my character, my being, my strength, and will take the path that leads to two different roads.....
What I do today will show I have conquered or given in....
What I do today will show the depth of my heart or the shallowness of my spirit....
What I do today will impact this Journey of Life for me as well as those around me.....

The Choices that confront us everyday....
What shall we do......
What will I do.....

No comments: