Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dear God, Too....




OK God,

When we talked earlier, I can see I was talking from my mind, not my heart.....

My heart hurts Lord, it cries in pain, it feels lost and alone at times.  When troubles hit me, I stand up with a wall around me, making my stand, but dying inside.  I get so tired of it all.  I look for answers and there seems to be just emptiness.

When I look at the world, so much tragedy, so much sadness, so much grief, so much wrong, I want to cry out and say, why is this happening, why can't things work out, why can't we get along, why is this world turning into such a wretched place.

My Heart Hurts God........

But it's in those times of pain, of anger, of despair, I sit quietly and listen. I see the only place to turn, is to You Lord.  I know, my humanity, and it's limitations, can only do so much.  I see, sometimes, there are no answers to the why's.....just more questions.....

So I sit quietly and listen.  I try to turn off the noise of the world and all its troubles and just, sit, and listen to you.......

Forgive me for being weak, forgive me for my self pity, forgive me for forgetting to keep my eyes on you.
Help me to find that Joy in You Lord and know, that's where my strength comes from. Help me to look for the Good in Others, with the Help of Your Love and Grace......

Help Me Be The Man You Planned and Designed Me To Be.........

Help Me To Be.......





1 comment:

Moanerplicity said...

Wynn,

So much of what is wrong with this world is not new or peculiar to this particular time & space we are living in, but these events are as old or older than life in Biblical times.

Sometimes we hurt so deeply that we feel overwhelmed by it all. This is why turning to The Creator never grows old, never fails us, never falters and always delivers that extra-added strength & guidance just when we need it most.

So continue to yearn for better, to speak from the heart and to KNOW that GOD KNOWS the contents & the contour of that heart.

That's it. That's all.

SJ!

One.