Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I's and My's






I seldom like using the words....I....My...or Me in the connotation of things being about Me, Myself and I, but with this entry I find myself making an exception.

On my Notepad, I've been adding things to remember, words of wisdom, or scriptures for a better way of Life.  I called it The Plan.  Looking at it with a deeper sense of meaning, I realized that each one was about what You should do, changes in Your Life.  It hit me that if I really meant to make these changes, I had to make them more personal, more about Me.  So The Plan became My Plan:


1.  I need to be Honest with Myself so I can be Honest with Others.

2.  I need to Respect Myself so I can truly Respect Others.

3.  Life is Shorter than I Think so I need to Make a Difference Today.

4.  Why Worry when I Can Pray?

5.  Become Who I wish the World Would Be.

6.  What Changes do I need to make in My Life that will Really Make Me 
     Happy, Content and Proud of My Life?

7.  How much Time do I pull out My iPod or My phone and Check
     ......Whatever......?

8.  I Will Seek First the Kingdom Of God and His Righteousness.

9.  I will let My Faucet Drip (my next blog).
 
      ...........and the List continues



So Today I Choose Life, I Choose Joy, I Choose Love and I will Always Remember To Dance..........




3 comments:

Shannon said...

You had me at #1! :) I'm going to ruminate on that one today.

Thanks Wynn, hope you have a wonderful week.

Moanerplicity said...

Methinks this is a beautifully self-actualized list, Wynn, Anytime we can personalize things & become the change we seek in & from the world, we are on the right path. What path? The path to Happiness, Contentment, Glory & Righteousness!

Snatch JOY, My Friend!


One.

WynnSong said...

Thank you and yep.....I'm learning to take change for the better.....one day at a time.....