Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perspective



Life, full of so many amazing moments, so many tragic as well
Each day we are confronted with all that life brings on this journey
So many unexpected joys, so many heart changing events

It's easy for us to get caught up in the conflict, the worry, the pain, and yes the anger.
Sometimes the dark side of life has a way of hiding the joy along the way
We see sickness, death and tragedy
We ask why, why us, why them, why now

But everyday we see the miracle of life
The workmanship of God all around us
The awe inspiring wonder and beauty
Things that put life in Perspective

Perspective, balance, understanding

It's hard to understand the deep pain we feel with loss
The anger we feel when people disappoint us
When leaders seem to be moving in the wrong direction
When we don't understand why the world is in such turmoil

That's when we have to step back
And put life in Perspective

If we look at the world with all it's darkness
And miss out on the joy along the way
We've forgotten one Basic of life

God is in control

He knows all, He knew all from the beginning of time
He knew the conflict and the joy that we all go through
He knew exactly what the past, present and future would hold

How Great Is Our God

When we come to the realization that everything is working out according to His plan
The way He knew it would and will be
We find our Perspective

It's easy to get caught up in the things of this world
To be sucked under by the currents of defeat
It's easy to loose sight of our Faith and our God
But when we realize that it's all according to His plan
We find our peace and comfort, our hope and understanding

I've been to the lowest of valleys
I've been to the mountain tops
I've felt the deepest of sadness and pain
I found the glimpses of joy
I've lost track of my Perspective so many times
But my faith brings me back to Him

"Have faith in God when your pathway is lonely
He sees and knows all the way you have trod
Never along are the least of His children
Have faith in God, have faith in God

Have faith in God when your prayers are unanswered
Your earnest plea He will never forget
Wait on the Lord, trust His word and be patient
Have faith in God, He'll answer yet

Have faith in God in your pain and your sorrow
His heart is touched with your grief and despair
Cast all your cares and your burdens upon Him
And leave them there, oh leave them there"
                                      B. B. McKinney


and the Journey Continues........


4 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Everything that you've stated here is so profoundly true. That is why my HOPE is in God, not man.

I simply cannot imagine where I'd be or who I'd be if He hadn't redeemed me. My job is overwhelming as there is absolutely nothing I can do about the crime, the repeat offenders or the hatred.

There is constant drama in the family as Satan is attacking our children and our marriages and without His word and His truth, it would be hopeless.

My daughter and I talk about it often and I eagarly await it...the return of the Messiah is the only end to this "feeling" of hopelessness that our World has been reduced to.

We can try to fill the "void" with people and things, but it is not the answer. Until we come into a personal relationship with the Savior, our flesh will continue on a downward spirial with no end in sight.

He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life...." and I believe Him.

Spread your light, your music, your talent and your faith as long and as wide as you possibly can and trust me...you are and continue to impact others.

Love and peace,
China

WynnSong said...

Thank you China for your incredible testimony and encouragement....

Moanerplicity said...

This might be my Favorite Piece by you, thus far, Wynn. Maybe because your words speak to the Essential yin/yang & the Greatest Truth of this Life.

Well done, man. Well done!


One.

WynnSong said...

Thanks Lin, it's amazing what a day can make to get a new perspective.