Friday, August 10, 2012

Lord Of All






For some reason I've had this song on my mind a lot lately. I wrote it a few years back.
I didn't have a vocal recording of it but will work on that soon. Here's the computer version......

"Lord Of All"

Lord be the Lord of all I am, and Lord of all I can be
Surround me in love and righteousness, in mercy and truth will You lead
Glory and honor I give to You, worthy the Lamb that was slain
With power and might, in Your holy light
You give life's meaning to me

(Repeat)

Worthy, You are worthy
You are worthy Lord of honor and praise
Worthy, You are worthy
You are worthy Lord of honor and praise

(Repeat)

Of honor and praise
Of honor and praise

copyright 1994 Wynn W. Flaming Publishing





2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Wow! This is very beautiful and moving, Wynn. I so envy your skill & the talent to CREATE such melodic music.

Because there is no vocal track, I closed my eyes & let my myself envision it all.

I imagine your fingers flying across that keyboard. Visually, that's what I see: a man, you, head thrown back, overtaken, possessed by the spirit of Christ to make Music in praise of Him.

And so you do... & you do it so WONDROUSLY!


SJ!

One.

WynnSong said...

Thanks my friend.....