Thursday, December 12, 2013

About.Me


About.me is a page where people from all walks of life can promote their jobs, or causes, or faiths, or just simply their lives as complicated or simple as it may be.

My about.me page has given me the chance to share my music and my writing to thousands. It basically links every page I have on the web to this one page. It has also given me the chance to share a bit of my philosophy and my belief system of life

It allows me to connect with people from all over the planet, to explore new ideas, expand creative ventures and experience all the cultures the world has to offer. It is truly a wonderful place for the world to meet.

The first of this month I had connected with 10,000 viewers and less than two weeks later, I've connected with 10,000 more. That has allowed 20,000 viewers to hear my music, read my blogs and hopefully be encouraged by my philosophy of life. At the same time, it has allowed me to share a part of their lives as well.

It you haven't checked out about.me yet, you can start by checking out my page at:
http://about.me/Wynnsong

Maybe from there you will have the chance to see other pages and enjoy the diversity and uniqueness that this world has to offer via the internet.

No comments: