Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Political Change



Political Change

I sit here asking myself, how do we bring about change in certain areas of our life. One that puzzles me the most is making changes in our political system. 

Not wanting to get into a political debate, it concerns me how our congressmen have taken all the power over them away from the people, except by voting. They decide on their term limits, raises, retirement pay, policies, their loyalties, health insurance and time spent on the job. All of these have been taken away from the people they are meant to serve. I'm really looking for concrete answers here. Is it possible to change what has become so wrong and make it right or is it just a pipe dream of the way we would like things to be.


We all seem to cry out for change but no one seems to have the answer as to how. I've thought about starting another page related to this but unless we can truly find some answers, it's just words on a page.


How do we get across to our congressmen that we are tired of the political games and would like to see some real change? How to we get across that the lifestyle they have set up for themselves is nothing like the people they serve? I'm looking for real answers here and if a new page set aside for this will help, then I will get it started.


Thanks for hearing me out......

Wynn

No comments: