Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nothingness




Sometimes I sit down and want to write something......but there's just nothing, an empty slate, a brain freeze.

Then I realize, this is a good thing. The peace, the noise turned off, that quiet place that I can call my own. My mind is usually running from one thing to another and sometimes, they collide in mid flight. I catch myself trying to get everything  done at once, all at the same time..... until the energy runs out. I guess I forget that I'm not 25 anymore, and going too fast, usually ends up with bumps and bruises, because I'm not paying attention to my surroundings.

So as I sit here in front of a blank screen and find that Nothingness, that's OK. I can actually laugh about it and enjoy it because it happens so rarely.

Life is a great experience and when we can find those moments where everything just stops.....we should say.......WOW......how special. It reminds us that we clutter up our lives with so much to do, so much junk, so much of what seems so important, that we forget about the meaning of life.......TO LIVE.

To live with a passion, to enjoy each moment, good or bad....yep....all part of the journey....just LIVE.

So I sit here with not much to say, but I'm savoring the moment, enjoying the peace and quiet and celebrating the Nothingness.......


and the Journey Continues......


2 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

LOVE it!

Enjoying and savoring the nothingness :-)

Peace be still...

Love it!

Love, peace and blessings for living in the "moments"
China :-)

BTW: Love the blank page....so full of potential and possibilities.

WynnSong said...

Thanks China.....and yep, it's amazing how nothingness can be so special.....
and a blank page offers so much....