Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Return Of My Passion


I'm amazed at how much I missed the feel, the touch of a piano. Sure my keyboard is great for creating, expanding my horizons, and putting my music into print. But the piano......that's where my Passion flows.

For years I would sit at the piano and play for hours and hours, whether it was beating out my frustrations, or searching deep in to my heart and soul and letting all that I had within me flow through the keys, full of emotion, and yes, Passion.

I knew I had been missing something in my day to day routine. The expression, the release, the joy, all kept inside, wanting to get out, but with no outlet to be found. So that, what was kept inside, turned into anger, frustration, and depression.

I'm amazed that with the simple addition to a piano in my life again, within one day, there has been a change for the better. The warmth that surrounds me, the peace of mind, the quiet joy, and so much more has been renewed. This may be a puzzling statement to most people, but for us of the melody, the makers of music.....we find our peace.

So I expect and look forward to brighter days ahead as I begin to play, express, release and discover my Passion, all over again.


and the Journey Continues......




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.